The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

I'm so in love with this webtoon~
I hope the prince doesn't get suspicious of her, since the princess meeting with him, when she stated she wasn't interested in him anymore, is odd 100%

I am in the ML's side this time. It's one thing being clingy to someone who reciprocates your affection, it's another to do that to someone who is clearly uncomfortable by it. It's akin to harassment and he couldn't even deny her outright because she is the princess. It is bad without even having to put his mysophobia in the mix. There is no problem in becoming interested in her after she started being respectful towards his opnions and desires.

Before anyone complains I think ML’s reaction is reasonable.
He disliked it before when she didn’t respect his boundaries and acted overly familiar and that’s okay and correct.
Now she’s respectful, notices things about him(dislike of touch, how he likes his tea), she speaks well and she helped him out. It’s natural that he is now curious. He’s not interested bc she snubbed him a few times, it’s because her character has changed in a good way.

I feel like the lack of the inner monologues is affecting how the ML looks lol Yes, hes starting to like her, but in the novel he's confused about this too. At first, he's only interested in meeting her fast because he's curious about how she knew everything that would happen to his marriage candidates, and then he was curious about her plan and wanted to know more. He kept increasing the touch because he feels disgust whenever he touches a person, but with FL he was fine. And then he doesn't understand she rejects his touch because she knows of his condition (literally no one knows), so he assumes she dislikes him, so he trusts that she has indeed changed, which in turn makes him more comfortable with her. He takes time to realize he likes her himself.
Because he trusts she's not the same anymore, and because he's curious about her plan and curious about feeling okay with touching her, they end up spending more time together and develop their feelings. I feel the manhwa does him a bit dirty

I am sooo in love with the art!!! Damn.

Raphael is so confused why he doesn't dislike her now. Ohhh the blooming love. HAHA

And the crown prince... he looks jealous. HAHAHA. Yandere bro or sis con alert??

The art is the only saving grace of this webtoon.
Other things, like the pacing, still have a quite wide room for improvement

Users who are viewing this thread