The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

so wait more sniping, but you wont bother to do sfx? why are you putting in this work when theres already the exact same version released by another group? Yall got great manwhas already dont waste your resources on one more

Group Leader
@thiylie not sniping really, all the groups doing this rn all upload the first few chaps on the same day. 🤣

uhhh i don't know if y'all noticed but uhhh they're green 👽🤪 what the heck happened here lmao pls rest for a bit you guys

Dex-chan lover
@thiylie
Every group on this site is doing something illegal. You can't "claim" a series. Why can't there be 2 or more groups doing the same manhwa? Never understood this.

Adds more variety and- what did the young people saying these days? Oh right, ✨diversity✨

Sure it's waste of time and resources but it's the group's decision to continue wasting their resources and time :)

@thiylie wtf do you mean sniping? 4 groups started on this project at roughly the same time.
Different groups offer different translations and typesetting. They're not the same version. You will be able to see the difference in details if you read multiple versions. Illiterate bitches do pretty good sfx, so if you want to read the sfx version i suggest waiting for their releases.
Also, SL and ORV and this series do not conflict at all. No resources are being "wasted."
So stop complaining about multiple groups scanlating the same comic, for free. We're all doing this because we want to.
😘

wtffffffffffffffffffff why is it greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
anyway sorry lmao reuploaded, should be fixed
hopefully

Lol I thought they would put small pieces of almond on top of the cookie but didn’t expect to put a whole piece like that XD

Users who are viewing this thread