The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

ah i love FL
also i think im the only rezef simp here wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just look at how cute he is

Noooo my poor baby rezef😭😭😭
I feel so bad for him, wish I could've been there throughout his childhood 😢
And our FL is so badass 🥲💕

Meo

Double-page supporter
I would feel bad for Rezef but he did poison her in the beginning...so he just got his belated punishment (the make the king act threshold was set too high...so it's only activated after strike 3 it appears).

Also...thanks for the major drop of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Suckerforshipping : Dad is punishing him at the very least for the poisoning at the start of all this, which makes him very sus in this incident (doesn't help that each time he pulled that stunt, he also use it to go WRYYYY and kill someone, and guess what the dad come in and see)

@TacticalNuke : She 'was' villainess before spending a lifetime as person on Earth and chilled out + get to see 'the future'

She’s the real thing lol she reminded me some of the empresses or emperor’s mothers in the imperial Rome, which were the actual power

maids are getting a harsh punishment but it was their fault and they get executed in the original timeline so good job MC for saving their lives I guess

now I feel bad for the brother he got framed but he actually did poison her so like, I'm so conflicted

Man this is moving so fast, if they keep this pacing they'll finish the novel within 100 chapters 😳

My fave characters in order of preference:
Cayena
Cayena
Cayena
Cayena
Raphael
Olivia/Vera
"future character 1"
"future character 2"
🤭

Rezef not included 😅

@TacticalNuke

She's both😏

Chill out son you're getting yourself grounded~ Rezef poor little thing hope you get the love u deserve ;-; Emotions can affect people so badly its sad

this is GREAAATTT 💖💖 I LOVE THE PLOT CHARACTERS STORY EVERTHING IN THIS SERIE 😍😍 plzz continue to tl this i really love your work

Users who are viewing this thread