The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
I think I know when they use the PPG credits and when they don't!
See it's early in the day for romee now, so she's fresh after waking up. But by the end of the day when her wrists were hurting, staff WAS being harmed, so they couldn't use the PPG credits!

Fed-Kun's army
omg please never stop scanlating this series!!! your version is the best and I will continue to diligently read yours.

Kayena is fucking insane though 😆😂 I love her so much omg. I am liking Rezef as well, the poor boy is so touch starved, however it feels like he is going to become a Yandere in the future. I don't really care however for the Duke. idk why but he isn't really doing it for me. I hope that the romance between them doesn't happen until much later. I want to see more of Kayena's schemes. The emperor is also interesting, I wonder what his reasonings are to treat his children the way he does, and the "heroine" of the novel also seems like she is going to be fun to read. She seems smarter than other heroines in villainess novels while also still fitting the "kind and sweet" mould.

Im with anono, don't stop translating please >.< I'd rather wait for your releases than read the others. appreciate all the hard work

Great job, hands down the best translation of the three groups working on it.

Although the prince is responsible with the poison but he's not the one with the allergies'.. im a lil bit sad for him...
Thanks for the chapter!

illiterate bitch scans supremacy 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

Great translation! And oh wow, nut allergy can be deadly, Kayena really could be dead if she wasn't careful

Thank you so much for translating! Your phrasing and SFX are really nice. 😍

Your scans are the best and I will continue to faithfully read yours so thank you!! Omg can I just say that I love Vera's outfits?? They are elegant and feminine without outdoing the princess. And also I can't wait for the princess and the OG heroine to meet!! I want them to be good friends. In these romance webcomics female lead almost never has female friends so hopefully I have something to look forward too

Yaaash illiterate bitches scan!! You are the best!!

I looked up the shoes design and damn they are good. I want to have that kind of shoes

Users who are viewing this thread