The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

i swear kayena and aria are like long lost twins, imagine them being in one universe, wow such iconic duos

@muff_ omg i thought so too 😍 imagine them being buddies and with the clever minds ✨

I kinda felt pity for the brother because this incident wasn't really his fault but he did try to poison her before so i'll just think of this as a punishment for that poison event~ but goshh im sooo curious of what events will unfold later on that i'll be sure to read the novel 😍

@muff_ OMG YESSSS Aria and Kayena can probably rule not only the empire but the whole world with their schemes. these women with great minds and femme fatale are the best!

Isn't anyone else irritated when there are blood splotches all over the page even though no one has been cut (yet) and there has been no blood spilled whatsoever?! It's almost as if the splotches were visual suffixes, so to speak, for wild sword slashes --- without, again, cutting anything but air... Hella misleading! 🤣

I'm impressed the emperor caught on to Kayena's act; that she was spinning her misfortunes into opportunities. Usually in these the stories, secondary characters are oblivious to the MC's facade, especially those the MC are specifically trying to fool.

Users who are viewing this thread