The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dang, Parody is lightening fast!

The details of her dress in the last panel 😳 how intricate!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Finally a smart ass female lead who ACTUALLY thinks ahead. I'm tired of the same assholes FL's that always get deceived by the most oddly suspicions character's( sultans love). props to the translators and author, i look forward to every update

I simp for Cayena so hard
She'll join Aria & Roxana to be my harem 😆😆😆

The story is moving as fast as these translations are coming out! Kind of wish the pace slowed down a little, cause it’s kind of hard to get an understanding of the characters when events and new characters keep popping up.

Is there a translated version of the novel somewhere? I feel for this series it would prob be beneficial to read it as well.

finally, a female lead thinking ahead and planning her steps correctly! it's so rare to see i love it sm <33

I really like this manhwa. The other characters are just as smart as the mains. It's so satisfying to read. Thank you for the update!! :)

i quite like the sort of partnership between cayena and vera. though it is mostly just cayena using vera atm. its still quite interesting to see imo

Aggregator gang
@ChukaUruegbe in the fl defense, if you consider how she was still small and come from a small family before forced to become a concubine, its no wonder she's ignorant in the way of the imperial family.

Users who are viewing this thread