The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

@somaanggoro give the artist some slack the message was there if anything although that is pretty hot why was it cut off—

@Akera93
every panel he's in i'm reminded on how terrible he was written off *sadge* last mention of him was them exchanging letters, wishing each other to live well (my ass)

@esmee_n101
TRUE
ANY TRUERS?

The artist hand so blessed
I like the art 🥺
I hope she/he stay healthy after drawing such detailed manhwa

Dex-chan lover
Vera is by farm my favorite character after her highness lol

@Akera93 tysm for the spoiler 🥺 I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT AHHHHH
I was really looking forward to this art n story, especially because she’s trying to support women and just be free
Ughhhhh that sucks so much
it sucks that they weren’t able to have a healthy sibling relationship ):
Black-haired emotionless leads have a buff or something in these manhwas I swear

Poor Vera, poor of her siblings, even thinking about being in her situation would disgust me.. 🥺

ohmygod that spoiler....
why do i feel so sad?? that sucks, i was really looking forward to some cute and sweet familial love scenes between the two of them ;-; damn, now i'm just hoping that the manhwa would change this plot, but i highly doubt it unfortunately

thanks for the spoiler @Akera93!

I know this is a serious chapter, but dayum
Why did they call her dress ugly? It hurts me cuz I have a similar dress....

@Akera93

The author didn't do Rezef any disservice, he was never meant to be a good brother because
there is a different character destined for that kind of healthy family dynamic, and that character actually makes sense in that role. Rezef was always a red herring.

Personally, I don't fault the author in this choice, because people would've whined if he had become a good character, considering how awful he was to her in the first timeline.

@Aurantix mention of Abandoned Empress
Did the people whine about Ruvelis from the Abandoned Empress though? and that is still disservice in my eyes since the author made a new character in place of him instead and didn't actually tried to redeem him, yes i'm that salty : (

Users who are viewing this thread