The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

I dont trust glasses guy. His family is connected to Julia aka the maid that burned cayena.

Wow, how is glasses gonna hate on the princess for getting power by using the prince when the prince was using her as a toy.. double standards much?? Cayena wouldn't have even become that bad if it wasn't for the influence and neglect of those around her to raise her properly which makes sense since Rezef intended to make her a doll. I pity all the leads in this story

Ah, I get it.

She's trying to overall be the one in control and the one with the power so that by making her brother the emperor, he will understand that his power came from her. That he owes it to her and that he can't simply just toss her away. She is trying to change him by expressing love and affection to him, but she is also manipulating him and events so that he is also dependent on her and needs her to become emperor.

In a way, she's very much reversing the roles that they had in the last life.

Holy cow thank you so much APS!!!

Psssh, why would she need an ML? I wish she’d just get a “peaceful and quiet life” instead but it is what it is

jyc

she aint the marionette anymore; they're all her marionettes 🤣

This woman is such a schemer and I think I’m in love, best villainess so far. 😌❤️

Thanks so much for the updates!!

Users who are viewing this thread