The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

That idiom about playing both sides was like the cherry on top for me - never thought I'd see it in a scanlated webtoons of all places! Not sure if that was the TL or the PR who suggested that, but together y'all create such beautiful work 😭

@wonwoo agreed, the quality is top notch. Better than some official companies, even.

I am living for this. DAMNNNN. This manhwa is becoming one of my favorites now.
And the IB team is the best. godlike quality. I'm so glad I chose this team to read this series.

I always amazed of the art style and the details it's have. Just look at the dress our MC wears, the bunch of laces and gems, also how detailed her hair and everything is.

she is so amazing! she says as she uses everybody for her freedom, but she protects them and tries to make their futures better when they deserve it

Dex-chan lover
There's something about your translations that are just a little bit more polished than the others, I'm not sure what it is... like a secret ingredient.
It's love. Hear me out - not the cliche kind of love, like "love conquers all!1!" but in that they seem to genuinely love these villainess isekai stories.

The other groups, Flame and A Parody, like scanlating itself, but their focus is spread out, and they tend to prefer more action-oriented shounen manhwa. For them, they might like this story, but at the end of the day, it's just another batch added to the pile.

For illiterate bitches™ though? This is what they want to do.

I could be 1000% wrong, though, this is just my opinion lmao

Users who are viewing this thread