The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Not gonna lie, Evans is Nerdy hot, and it's like he's the CEO trope done right, in medieval alternate world though.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh Zenon is my favorite male character because he's the only one with half a brain. Literally no one else has figured out Cayena's motives and true personality. I'm not sure if I want him as an ML, but he's def my fave so far.

Fed-Kun's army
@nivinator Yeah, I've been thinking about it a little bit. Why have everyone acknowledge that she's changed, if they were all going to immediately let down their guard and never question what she's trying to do?

Dex-chan lover
Page 9: Susan Ripple
One page later: Susan Lepore...😂
Which one is it?

Haha I wouldn't be able to do things like that if I was in her place 🤣 she too good at manipulation and thinking ahead ☺

OK BUT LIKE I CANNOT BE THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO SEE ZENON AND CAYENA AS A COUPLE. Like they’re both cunning, and have their own deceptions and motives. I like how they both think. And it’d be an interesting development. TOO BAD RAPHAEL IS LIKE ML DAMNIT like its so obvious he is but I CAN DREAM ABOUT ZENON AND CAYENA LIKE— maybe its just my enemies to lovers obsession but they have that vibe

Yo zenon n mc be having real good chemistry over here pls at least make him the 2nd lead lol I kinda want him to b ml but seeing the comments it’s obvi that it’s raph. Sed 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread