The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

"my"? Has she completely adopted this character as her self, and forgotten about the isekai-ation?

More signs isekai can just be straight fantasy -_-

Thanks for the translation!!! You are amazing.

even if it may take longer than other teams, I prefer the overall quality of these translations much more :) thank you so much for your hard work and time! <3

@Binary10011 she was originally the princess, died, reincarnated in the modern world where she read of the princess and felt a strange connection with the character that she couldn't explain, before dying and returning back to her first life as the princess, hence why she said "I've returned" in the first or second chapter. This means Kayena currently has: memories of her first life as the "puppet" princess (including her murder by her husband), memories of her managing a team in the modern life where she still felt like a "puppet", but has gained experience and expertise, and knowledge about things that have happened in her first life that she didn't know thanks to the novel she read, which had a lot of plot points she wasn't originally aware of (such as Rezef being the one who poisoned her). This combo is what allows Kayena to be this smart and cunning about her current actions, but is also what gives her the emotional attachment to everything around her (like her nanny) that she wouldn't have had otherwise

@rhena @HarukaNazu
Thanks for your explanations guys. I didn't realise!
This reminds me of the MC in Doctor Elise (# 29474).

I'm much more open to her having a positive relationship with her brother now, since it's genuinely her brother.

Contributor
Kiiiiiil hiiiiiim.

(...I'm not actually for revenge stories, but god I can already tell I want him out of the story and out of the way. XD)

@elizangel No, the prince got rid of her by giving her away in marriage to an ally. Her husband murdered her. No information on what the prince thought about her death from the novel that we know of. Possible he knew and didn’t care, but also possible that ally died a painful death after the prince found out he killed the princess 🤷🏻‍♀️

fucking ugly shithead. GRRRRRRRRR

( i was about to say DON'T FREAKING JINX IT. Those famous cursed words. aaaaghhhh)

Rather than a reincarnation, she's acting as if she went back in time cuz of all the sentimental feelings she has for her nanny, her mother, and the people around her. Plus how would she know the value of luxury goods if she never encountered those in Korea? Theres a weird disconnect despite the nice art.

The mob(?) guys in this manhwa is so funny! I hope i will see more of them~

Group Leader
@kagiyuko
Her first life was also in the novel, second was as the novel reader, and now she's on her third life.
Wouldn't you miss your nanny/second-mother figure after being apart for around 40+ years? (All three of her lives counted)
She's been in that world twice. When she died as her Korean counterpart, she regained all her memories of the past and current.
So yeah, it IS a time travel manhwa, but it's also a reincarnation manhwa because she's died multiple times and just so happened to have a previous life as Kayena.
There's no disconnect, you just need to pay attention in the first 1-3 chapters and it'll tell you what's up.

Users who are viewing this thread