The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Cayena wrote MANY letters for rezef asking for help but he just ignored and threw it all away. NOTE: he was the one who sold cayena to henverton, and he also knew she was always abused.

Then for the last time, he tried asking help for raphael but even before it was delivered, she was killed by that obsessed henverton.

AND GUYS, SHE'S GOING TO DO “SOMETHING” FOR THAT ABUSER... well, not now but soon. Raphael didn't “fix” her, she fixed and grew up herself. She's going to overcome her trauma. At the same time having uhm,, “
secret lovey dovey” with Raphael

@thegiantpossum I do believe that she loves her brother. As saying he is his only one is something she always do since young. I think she is lonely too and puts a lot of trust on him and let herself be taken advantage of. Being only siblings and without parents does seem they only have each other. If she genuinely have familial love for her brother even coming back in time she would only think we'll of him, just like how a mother does. I think they are both sad and alike due to starved love circumstances.
I guess it's unfortunate as it conflicts with "revenge" for us readers. But it seems that the author is aiming for a happy ending for everybody

Fed-Kun's army
@Soluiz
It sort of is revenge and redemption. In that, she's going to make her brother the emperor, but all while being the one that held the power for him to become it. It's a way of reversing the role that she suffered, where she was told that she only got as far as she did because of others.

But she understands that her brother has a kinder side to him that is buried underneath his trauma and suffering. So giving him love and affection can possibly help him become a better person as a result.

Oh that lowest trashcan that doesnt even deserve the be called trash...

*censored expletives*

I wish a mf COUNT would mess with me when I’m a whole princess lmaooooo You’re not even a Marquess let alone a DUKE!!! Mess around and get you whole house ruined tf

awwww the novel literally forced that creepy dude to leave and humiliated him in front of them xD that was so satisfying to read but I guess they changed it in the manhwa and left him to be a full creep like no one can touch him

@thegiantpossum I understand that but overcoming fear and trauma takes time this is the first time she's truly been confronted with her abuser you can't expect a person to immediately be able to just go hey fuck you and be strong and powerful or whatever getting to that point takes time and a decent support system and she has neither of those things right now besides there is absolutely nothing wrong with relying on a person to help you when you've bitten off more than you can true actually to constantly deny yourself assistance is unhealthy and her needing help in this one situation when she was literally confronted with her trauma doesn't make her character any less strong and doesn't diminish any of her previous accomplishments

Users who are viewing this thread