The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

thank god....kedrey you are our queen life saver. phew, crazy ugly obsessive stalker is surely not my cup of coffee. i bet this gillian guy gonna die when the prince knows about it.

really interested to see what trauma it was that raphael had. I dont think it was mentioned exactly, unless I missed it. but I like how cayena is more aware and considerate of her past actions for all she did and they can restart their relationship.

I know some people had problems with raphael only showing interest because she lost interest, but I think with his trauma with physical contact he must have been too overwhelmed by anxiety and uncomfortableness with her being clingy in the past to have any feelings and now that she isnt doing it anymore he is able to see her for who she really is and also slowly come to terms with how she affects him and his own feelings towards her.

also I wish gillian a very much die.

Gosh it's hard not to root for them when they're clearly quite well-matched. They're painfully aware of each other. I also absolutely agree with @luffys. Raphael's trauma shouldn't be discounted, whatever it may be. It's great that with Cayena's insight to the future, she realized that she needed to be more aware of everything and everyone around her.

What will happen when her yandere-siscon brother know about gillian? 💀💀💀

I have difficulty to see how her brother could ignore her being tortured like that even for the sake of family honor.
It is true that he tried to poison her but if she succeeded to gain his affection that easily he should have some kind of love for her at least.

How did the "reincarnator"got the trauma as if she's the real Cayena? I mean.. I wonder is the author forgot this isn't a time-travel plot but reincarnation.

@portable in the original timeline our mc caused many issues and wasn't seen as more than a puppet. Even in this timeline he initially thought of her as such. Once she lost any usefulness to the then emperor she was discarded.

@andreariona as far as i know, she was the original cayenna, and died, reborn as the korean woman, and then she died, and back again being cayenna. I think its wrote in the beginning.

When she died as a korean woman, i think it wrote as "i was once a villain,i guess I'll be a villain too in this life" and when she's back to being cayena, her thought was "no wonder i know how the villain think. I was her"
This is if I'm not remembering it wrong. But cmiiw

The reincarnation process is more like 'Doctor Elise' manhwa

ahh these chapters are so short but the story is so good and the ART HNNNNNGG! I love Cayena and Raphael and Vera omfg <3 TYSM FOR THE UPDATES ILYSM

So Raphael basically have saviour complex 😳 this is what I perceived based on his thought..

@garnzlok
I guess it is this part that I have difficulty to understand how could the prince not care about the princess at all, then start to like her at the point where he would murder the people arming here with two or three interactions. I mean he have very good memories of her when he was young so why would these memories never come back. If he really did not care about the princess, she should not be able to be loved by him that fast, and if he liked her even a little why would he let her being abused and killed whitout any reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread