The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

The timing for Raphael to save her from her PTSD is just an excuse for her to accept Raphael as her lover. If the creepy ex-husband didn't exist, she won't fall in love with Raphael no matter what.

I wonder, which chapter stated that she is the real Cayena or it is novel exclusive that the manhwa somehow ignored it?

@Xevin it's briefly in chapter 1 that she was cayena in the past. you may look into other groups' translation as well

Fed-Kun's army
oh my goodness. i honestly felt really heartbroken when she remembered trying to reach out to raphael to save her and it didnt even reach him :(

oh thank god. it's honestly touching that raphael was at least able to get her away in this new life. like romanticism aside.

lmao is this "snub 10 times" does it mean another 5 from the previous time or an extra 10 times (making it 15 total now)?

did some of you skip reading the prologue? it was explicitly mentioned there she is the real cayena, and this manhwa's reincarnation is similar to doctor elise if it helps.

@ladyjupitr08 yeah Im hoping raphael's trauma wont be trivialized by the audience either

Gawd damn dudes, the sheer fucking DESIGNS on the background, character, and dresses is nuts.

The story so far is good to lamo

Group Leader
Of course her "warmth" doesn't feel unpleasant, the girl looks like a literal fairy queen

So his brother didn't care about her letters of requesting help... I wish he would also remember the past and regret everything :/

@Xevin she's already in love with Raphael though, she's just trying to keep her distance because she knows he doesnt love her back. And she needs them to at least be friends because he's part of her plan to escape.

The manhwa skipped over it, but FL arriving at the library caused a huge uproar. A lot of students were running to the library and nobles started going on purpose to see her, to the point the road was blocked by carriages. So ML's attendants also told him she was at the library. He was in an office nearby, and decided to go see her, because he suspected everything that had happened in the palace was her part of her scheme (hes right), so hes very curious

@5hinyan

I reread all the chapter 1 that translated by 4 different teams, and most of them are so different to the point I am confused about which one is true. One of them saying that she is "back" which implied that she is the OG Cayena and the other is most likely "I am the villainess?" which implied that she was shocked that she possessed the villainess. So confusing.

But so far her action is pretty much showing that she is OG Cayena. Her current mental age should be around 40+ at this point that she is pretty unfazed to many things and very familiar with how the royal family works.

The author better not brush off the encounter. SHe better have a plan for the guy, because it's like she completely forgot this guy even existed even though he is the reason she suffered and died.

sigh. i honestly wish theres no romance, the ML is more like a background character for me, and its p cheap of him to suddenly be interested in her bc shes no longer showing her interest in him + interested bc she looks "frail" "weak"... meh, the prince is more interesting than duke guy. i wish to see the princess and the prince develop a more genuine siblings relationship, even if its slightly twisted bc of how obsessive and lowkey insane the prince is

isnt it funny that she has more chemistry with the prince than duke guy? lololol

Users who are viewing this thread