The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

they lowkey remind me of athy and lucas, EVEN THE HAIR COLOR AND EYES LOOKS THE SAME

Hopefully her brother can somehow hear about this and with his growing obsession of her, do something to get rid of the creep... Like, I know it's best for him to lie low right now, but there's gotta be some way to get him gone lol

Aggregator gang
Nice we hit the "I'm scared so ML defend me" scene , wonder what's coming next? Maybe getting kidnapped in a stupid way and rescued

@Rickymex

Stalker:
Someone who is obsessed and following someone with potentially harmful intent.

Regardless of the whys, the dude was a stalker...
Besides, the reason was added in the manwha, in the novel he is brought up only as the stalker 🤷

I’m in love with these main characters and the art is breathtaking. Thank you for translating ❤️

Thanks for the tranlstion, a part of me wants to say get some sleep please but I am thankful anyway.

I love where this story is going :)
I find what just happened interestingly realistic. It makes sense that she's traumatized by what happened to her and thus reacts like that. Tbh there are a lot of webtoons and novels that, because they want to portray a strong, independent and clever woman, handle situations like these unrealitically.
''Oh, you were the man who made me suffer before. *insert face-slappping* Done.''

Thank you for the translations!

It’s great that the author made such a 3–dimensional FL.

Based on the spoilers that I saw, I hope the story doesn’t end that way.

Im always a sucker for strong female leads who dont need a man to save them but i can feel the feminism leaving my body when i see scenes of the ml saving mc 😭😭 i live for these scenes they make me so giddy dbbdbs plus it's realistic that she's scared of this dude who ab*sed her and killed her. Thanks for the super fast translations btw! I can barely keep up with reading lol

omg the ex husband looks liek a crazy psychopath.

and yay ml finally show up after quite some time. and damn, the art is so detailed and beautiful. i love seeing their clothing! so intrinsic!

Users who are viewing this thread