The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Thank you for releasing a new chapter of My Psychotic Little Step-Brother Can't be This Cute 🤡

I've just read the other group version, still your quality is the best among the best
Thanks for the chapter

I'm really enjoying this story! I love how the main character is dealing with her emotions from her previous life and focused on achieving happiness instead of revenge. It's really refreshing.

Thanks so much for the update!

I know he’s prob past the point of getting better but I really like the prince as a character.

Thanks for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there's been any setbacks in her plan so far. I wonder how long it's going to take before something goes wrong, and how will she deal with it. 👀

Help me with this. Does "magic" exist in this manhwa? If not, how does Rezef managed to appear in thin air in chapter 20 or it is just a dramatic effect as a cliffhanger?

yo I can't say this enough but the art is so eye-candy and detailed, I keep staring at kayena's dress ✋🏻😩
hopefully the art is consistent through out the series

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhh another step sibling getting involved? Them's a big family lol

Fed-Kun's army
God, I love this girl. She's not letting the fact that he abandoned her when she had been in an abusive marriage take hold of her. She's still seeing how Rezef is just an abused kid that's scared of losing everything and feels all alone. And still wants to save him.

Users who are viewing this thread