The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

@Anra7777
Hi! Im flamescans staff
In the story, rejeph abandoned cayena, and even after getting her letters, he ignored her because former cayena was just a silly girl, and she was of no use.
But cayena only sended letter once to raphaelo, but this time viscount gillian (viscount gillian's son henburton gillian had became viscount) found this out.
So it was why he stabbed her, if the letters that were sent to rejeph interfered by gillian too, she would have been killed by him much more earlier.

Double-page supporter
Not sure what this means and who the lady is here... A lot of info that I feel like will be explained in due time.

Thanks for the update!

thank you for this chapter but why 3 different scan on the same chapters 😭everytime i get a notification and nope it's nothing new 😬

Okay I’m confused. Isn’t she just a reader who transmigrated into Cayena’s body? Why does she talk as if she actually experienced the life of Cayena from the novel? Is this her third life?

Usually if Cayena(now) is really just a reader of the former novel, then it should be more like “When Cayena sent you letters asking for help” and not “When I sent you those letters asking for help”

Double-page supporter
@AliceReader It wasn't stated clearly in the Manhwa but in the Novel it is clearly stated in ch2 that MC was Cayena -> Korean Lady -> Cayena again she even says "I'm back" "I'm really back here again" and how She realized she sympathized with Cayena when she read the in-universe novel because she was Cayena in her past life

Double-page supporter
@vrvaetty Yeah, I was reading parody scans's version and all that was written was something like "I sympathized with Cayena because I was her" which is pretty vague compared to "I sympathized with Cayena because she was my past life"

But Catherine Lindberg was not Count Hamel's foster daughter though.
Cayena made Rezef talk to the emperor about "making" Catherine a foster daughter of Count Hamel. This is an important detail because Catherine's son (also emperor's son), Ethel becomes a legitimate heir through this move. Count Hamel is also Cayena's maternal uncle.

can someone explain to me please, does she decieve her brother and want to take his power and gain the throne or does she actually want to help him gain the throne and live happily with someone she loves? Im so confused the author's point of thinking is just killing me 😵

Users who are viewing this thread