The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
So the emperor is a bad father huh? He should just drop dead after giving the siblings their power.

This is just a few spoilers that I know about the main plot and ending. They are pretty major
Her brother kept getting the feeling that the FL was trying to escape him (the FL spoke about this last chapter) so as a mean to make her his pawn again/keep her in check, he killed her nanny(the woman who the FL wrote a letter too a few chapters back).

Not sure what the FL did after she found out but I know later on when she’s finds out that her brother killed her, she lost all hope for him and decided that she would become emperor because that was the one and only thing her brother wanted.

Next thing I know is basically the actual ending where the ML and FL are living far from each other because of their positions but the FL uses magic to visit the ML every night. (Don’t even ask me when magic became a thing in the story😂😂) Later on I think the FL steps down from her position of emperor and starts living with the ML. They end up having two kids, one boy and one girl.

Summary: FL’s brother has a bad ending
Main couple have a happy ending

Thank you for the translations! It explains the story well and is easier to understand!

Aggregator gang
Gosh the art is so freaking good.

Thanks so much for the update 😭🙏🏼

She is so pretty omfg i cant!!! Im straight but i am falling for the princess 🤣😂🤣😂

This may be my favorite chapter to date. The Princess's plan is legitimately good, a properly thought out compromise that will bring the Emperor closer to their side and also remove a rival. Though the Prince seems to be getting a little scared of her. Olivia is also refreshing, as a heroine type with a good head on her shoulders. Vera is reaping the rewards for being the only one of the maids who understood messing with the Princess may be a poor choice.

Fed-Kun's army
i swear....this MC is probably could easily took one of the top spot as the most beautiful/gorgeous/divine....whatever compliment you want throw at her xD

Users who are viewing this thread