The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
The details in this manga are just gorgeous! I love Cayena's dresses, the art style is so pretty. ❤️

Thank you for the update!

*unnecessary question: do natural blonde peepz have black/dark eyelashes? I know for sure that this is fictional but for ordinary netizens. Famous or well-off pepz have different sense so they're out of the question.

@Superjewel

It depends on genetics honestly.
Most of the time, the eyebrows/eyelashes are the same shade or a couple degrees darker shade as the hair.
But sometimes, they're a noticeably darker shade.
For the eyelashes/eyebrows to be completely black vs naturally blonde hair is nearly impossible though XD
But then again, mascara has been around nearly as long as humanity, so it doesn't really matter 🤭

god the art is so beautiful.
and her dress at the end is absolutely gorgeous omg.
thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
@Superjewel Nope. I have to use mascara to get black eyelashes. They're a light brown (same with my eyebrows).

Thank you to the artist for the lovely work and the scan team for the amazing translation and sfx cleaning.

Someone said this in a chapter before, but I love that we have a FL who is described in-universe as being utterly gorgeous who is ACTUALLY utterly gorgeous in the art. 😍 And those are some 10/10 outfits, would totally love to wear them. My eyes are blessed.

Thank you for the updates! ❤️

@Superjewel I think it can depend on the individual, but most natural blondes have light lashes :eek: My hair isn't even blonde, it's darker, but all my non-scalp hair is blonde, including my lashes and brows.
Not that blonde eyelashes without mascara look anywhere near as good as our MC's here, without mascara it can look like we don't have eyelashes at all... :p

holy cow, how many outfit changes does this girl have in a day???

love the art style!! somehow it feels perfect for this type of manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread