The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Olivia rn: gay panic
(I would know. I'm gay for Cayena. uwu)
DAmn tho, the art is just... 😍SHINING😍 And I'm simping soooo hard for Kayena.

Contributor
@BrytteM:

I was kind of like, "...if by 'golden wheat' you meant, 'brown like whole-wheat bread', then maybe." XD

I had presumed the problem is that the artist took some artistic license in fudging the hair colours a bit for contrast (authors writing books don't have to worry about how characters look in a room together, how things come across if the characters look too similar, or any such thing).

Though could theoretically also be some subtle cultural or translation problem as to what ranges of colour parse as "golden"-wheat-coloured, I suppose.

i need to know when she gets rid of that mental block and that trash gets punished or something
anyone know the chapter number?

The artist must've really loved the novel to create something so grandiose everytime, esp the leads. Hahaha. Thank you for the great work on the chap as always! 💯💯

omg miss cayena changing outfits just to meet sir kedrey we love an extra high maintenance QUEEN

Gosh, the art in this series is just another level.. the lighting is just dreamy 😍

The art is soo good my eyes are blessed thank you so much for translating thisss❤️

Users who are viewing this thread