The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

A lot of people are confused as to why Raphael was kind of blushing when he thought he felt "offended"

I guess it's because he never really felt the feeling of being "offended" due to his personal trauma. And when he realized that he felt it because of the Princess, I think he became embarrassed to know the reason why. Hence, the blushing mess 😁

I just can’t stop laughing that he got on his knees so many times during this chapter. One after another like what.

@lev-iathan
Yeah, but I've heard that the artist from protecting the protagonist's brother won't be working 4 a while due to a critical abortion she had recently
I hope she gets well soon, 😢

This was actually a bit different from the orginal story, and I feel like it is being dragged too much

@Trebby omg what?? i only heard she was sick n took a 2 week break i didnt know she had a critical abortion... i hope she gets well soon

But honestly, I think even in the previous life, raphael and olivia got engaged/married was because raphael has to get married and olivia only had 2 choice, the emperor or house kedrey, and I mean, its obvious to choose raphael, personality wise he is "normal", and house kedrey also can protect her from the emperor.

@poppingpotato i think so too coz it was never mentioned or i didn't read the part that Rafael and Olivia liked or loved each other in the original story, thus them getting married has huge benefits in both sides

reu

Dex-chan lover
Did this guy forget that he spent years ignoring her love and advances? Why is he suprised he she tries to get another to be his fiance?
I really wish that for once manhwakas made a internally consistent male lead, this shit is infuriating.

Awwww he's so cute when he's vulnerable🤣🤣 also I love that he likes kissing her lol. I can't count how many times he's been touchy with her ahaha

Him: blushing
Me: (grin) it's the start can't wait for you to get lovey dovey with Cayena (specially the scene outside the temple 🙊)

Thank you for translating ❤️

Ps. Novel is highly recommended for those who can't wait what will happend next 😆

Aggregator gang
HIS BLUSHING FACE IS SO CUTE.

PRINCESS, PLEASE BULLY/TEASE HIM.

Users who are viewing this thread