The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

The art is amazing. Even the lighting is awe-inpsiring. How is it possible to draw lighting this well? It's honestly eye-candy in every single frame.

I love the art so much but geez the WN did a much better job handling his growing crush and trust. Mostly because he didn't notice he had grown to trust her until a bit later and even then he didn't realize he liked her until
she was kidnapped and put in danger.
But oh well I guess lolol

lol I came to the comment section to be like “I freaking love the art but this romance is so cliche and silly” and ya’ll already said it all

I jusstttt caaant.....
H-heeeeeeee issss toooo

CUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE!!!

but like didn’t he not like her before???
after meeting each other for a couple of times he went like from “I don’t like you don’t touch me” to “hi I simp for you soooo leme touch you hand so I could kiss it”
Hooowelll I mean who wouldn’t fall in love with a strong MC anyways lol

Thank you artist-san for brining this amazing art to ussss :.)

Asdfghjkl. Help, that blushing face is so utterly cute I want Kayena to bully him a little so he can blush more. 🤭

I don't think he's him love with her yet. It's more about him finally meeting someone who respects his boundaries and shows it by not unnecessarily touching him. Also he might a bit touch-starved and having someone he can feel comfortable with to touch might be messing up with him a little.

GOD THE ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I SAW THAT BLUSH BLUSH AWWFAWEAIWFAN. THE CLOTHING, THE EYES, THE HAIR, *CHEFS KISS* THROW PETALS EVERYWHERE AHHHH

thank you for the translations!!
i love seeing the ml on his knees 😁

Users who are viewing this thread