The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

TY scan team! Also, am I the only one that felt this chapter kept repeating the same thing and nothing happened? The entire time I kept thinking “please don’t use more pages on the same thing, then we won’t be able to see more of the story” 😭.

I seriously love him
but a part of me is still in denial that he ends up with our Cayena. Like hey, didn't you hate her before?
and oh gosh, he's so goddamn cute.

Still, I'm stanning the psychopath prince. Idk but villains attract me so much.

I don’t see anyone talking about this, but was he assaulted? That one panel that he looks to be crying/sweating/throwing up seems pretty intense for a simple touch. Does anyone have any idea what could’ve happened to him??

Omg. The last panel. The sunlight shining through the leaves and onto his silky black hair... The translucent skin... Those lashessss!!! Delicious art.

Isn’t he the guy who left her to be raped and tortured to death in her past life even though she asked for help many times?

@ThunderaMaou No, Kayena had asked her brother for help but was refused it, and before she could even ask Raphael, she was murdered by her husband, so he wasn’t really aware of her situation iirc

let's take a moment to appreciate how detailed and pretty kedrey's attire is ✨
suit/cape/vest (?) idk what men's clothing are called haha

😍thank you for continuing on the translation even though this manhwa is a 🚩.
And Sir Kedrey in this chapter is both handsome and cute. BLUSHING KEDREY.😚😍

Because I don't read the novel. My honest opinion 😂 from the story flow and character development throughout 25 chapters, honestly, I will say, > this webtoon is very, very much helped by its extraordinary Art.

He kissed or touch her hand in every chapter where they together. Let's agree he like it

Users who are viewing this thread