The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
This group's translations is lot more coherent than the other two. They actually took their time with it, instead of rushing to be "first."

Dex-chan lover
I dig this girl a lot.

Super power: being a virgin.
Ha!

Super Power: Being British
???

your tls are so fluid and those hand-drawn sfx, whoever's they are, are just *chefs kiss*... thank you for the chapter!!

Gangster suits better but using the word mercenaries would be better. But otherwise this is good quality really

the quality is great in all aspects im very happy that your team worked on this!

some names are spelled differently but compared to other translations this one is the most understandable and it clears up my previous confusions/questions as well

thank you for the work!

Am I the only one who finds it strange when she's saying that she's lived in a birdcage all her life and wasn't able to figure out the one who truly held the power in the kingdom. That she'd been mistaken and thought that everything already belonged to her. That she learned too much and can't live in delusion any longer. Wtf lmao... 🤣

That was the life of the original villainess. Not her. The MC only transmigrated into her body and inherited her memories not to mention her reading the actual story itself. That entire bit just removed me out of the story entirely.

It made the words about her not making the same mistakes and wanting to live as herself so damn HOLLOW. It would have been so much more impactful if she had never self-imposed herself as the villainess and instead acknowledged that she was a different person who will make sure to live a happier life not only for her sake but for the villainess's sake as well so that they'll never have to live under someone's thumb again.

Fed-Kun's army
@penguinslovesnow actually she was the original villainess. From what I've understood so far, her original life was as the villainess and she was killed. Then she transmigrated into "our world" where her original life was actually a novel, and eventually died too. Then she travelled back in time back into her original life but before things went down, so she has a chance to undo her original mistakes that got her killed.

Fed-Kun's army
@penguinslovesnow the other scan teams totally missed that detail in the first chapters as well... IB were the only ones to mention it being her past life and second reincarnation... I think the tags on the manhwa description include time travel too so it kind of clicked when I noticed it, but I wasn't really sure if maybe it had been an error or not. But she does get back to talking about it as her previous life in later chapters, so IB got it right from the start :D

i was reading the other translations but some parts were hard to understand, yup this is definitely the best version!
thank u for the translations i know it aint easy :)

Users who are viewing this thread