The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

The story is a little bit confusing and everyone changed their opinion about her just by looking at her and exchanging a few words
Idk, it feels kinda forced
The art is really beautiful, but the plot, meh
I'll continue reading hoping it will become better!

Okay, I don't know why, but I am kinda hating how everyone is "wow" with her just by a couple of sentences, not for actions.
Just because she has "a certain look" or "talks" a certain way, I just don't feel she should be praised so quickly?
Also, duke is pretty stupid he just notices her because she dressed down. "She was so doiled up which made her look fake. Now she looks more R E A L". Considering the title and how everyone treats MC like a doll, I can get it, but you know? Sometimes womans (and mans) just want to dress up because they feel like doing it 🤷🏾‍♀️

hasnt it been a day? why is everyone like « wow shes completely changed, especially with that look in her eyes » like lmao what

I notice that the ones who've made the manwha removed a lot of important details which makes the story a bit confusing, but the art is beautiful. Just wish they'd kept more of the stuff from the novel cause a lot of important information is removed and the changes in Cayena doesnt happen immediately in the novel

The art is amazing. That panel where it says “that’s the attitude of a negotiator or a manipulator” was especially great

wowie all the scan teams r rly speed running this. thanks a lot (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

sincerely hoping that she just ends up finding someone else totally outside of the original story who isn't effed up and basically leaves everyone in the dust. but i know it prolly wont happen ( ╯︿╰)

@Matchakitkat i dont get it either ( ;◡‿◡)• • • the only thing i can think of is that part of her plan is to keep him unhostile til she can successfully run off and somehow survive

ooOooOOooOOooooo I am HYPE!!! Thank you for putting out such fast uploads! Please take care of yourselves tho!!! Don't go too hard for us readers :, ) <3

Lmao i know he will fall for her but not this quick and he got blushy just by a dress and a sudden change of attitude. Time to read the novel ig

Someone got attracted to the modest type. Hihi

Damn. The art is really topnotched

why's everyone's opinions changed so easily 💀 and did the duke fall in love already because she changes her outfit?

lol but i like the art. ok so

She has changed?
Did you know she has changed.
Oh my goodness she is different!
She is not the same.

I love the art but I’m confused
She kept saying her in the past like she turned back time?

I thought this was a FL who died and came to the world as cayena? What happened?

Dex-chan lover
@Shiroykumo If I didn't get it wrong: her first life was the novel's original plot, then she reincarnated as that office lady and then she died again and went back to her first life, but a couple years before her death.

It's a weird mix of reicarnation and time travel that is kind of messy and doesn't seem to serve any purpose other than turning a decent time travel premise into an isekai mess.

Users who are viewing this thread