The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

the way IB translates is literally the best 😭 i'll be waiting for all the future stuff from you guys ♡

😍😍😍🤩😍😍Please keep translating this manga 😍😍... I love your translations and the fact you do translate the sfx, no other group does that! It really makes a difference.... Low-key it's annoying to miss half the context due to that...!!!! I appreciate all the hard work you are putting into it!

Thank you for making it make sense 🥺 im totally confused of duke’s family situation previously. Looking forward for more of your translations! ❤️ Also thank you for sfx :p

can someone explain to me why the princess gives him marriage candidate when he have no intention to married, and why the hell that boy accept it? doesn't he wants to prove himself?

Shoo shoo (me @ this guy)

@noonagone his original plan of "proving" himself only solves the problem of inheriting the power he wants, but not the issue of the rumours that he's gay (aka he has no approval of the nobels). Him getting married, is of course endgame (the best case), he just doesn't have great/any good information on these women (I'm assuming), therefore the FL presented them as well as their flaws. She matched the male lead to the female lead and specifically mentions that she did it because she wants him to remember that she's basically their matchmaker/benefactor, so when those two fall in love (no matter what they do) they shouldn't harm her (my opinion anyway).

Wow there really is a difference here! From the other translation he hopes she didn't spit in the milk tea, but here he's hoping he won't spit it out if it tastes bad. This makes much better sense although the thought of her spitting in the tea is too funny lol!

Users who are viewing this thread