The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Lmaoooo he won't get married because he's scared of dirt. And he can't succeed the duchy because everyone thinks he's gay because he won't marry.

I jumped when they started praising milk-tea. As an addict, I feel represented.

All this time I've been singing praises for your cl/TS, but damn translation is shining in this chapter! So many things cleared up

"Rumours of Raffaello being a certain sexuality that prevented him from producing an heir began to spred"

Just say gay.

this translation flows so nicely compared to the others!! thank you so much <3

Thank you so much for the translation!! it make much more sense now, you did a wonderful job!

So the guy who's the head of a military family, who has spent a good deal of time in the battlefield, is afraid of germs? Wtf? They don't have guns. If you need to kill someone, you would need to get up close and personal... probably gets splattered with blood on a regular basis. And he's afraid of germs? If he's out on campaign with the soldiers, he probably spends a lot of time camping in the outdoors. And he's afraid of germs?

As @varcertez said, WHY IS HE AFRAID OF GERMS WHEN HE'S USE TO THE BATTLEFIELD. I would understand if he is afraid of women, but germs? really? Wouldn't that just make him hate everyone and everything then? How can he be gay if he hates everything. lmao. also, how can he stand the battlefield if he hates germs lolz

Maybe he developed mysophobia after his time on the battlefield? There was constant danger which probably didn't give them time to clean up the fallen corpses, which means that he had witnessed them rotting or animals eating them. Also, there was a lot of diseases spreading, whether it's from person to person or from rats or something, which meant that he had to be even more careful.

I guess the stress got to his head or something lmao

lmfaoooooo "a certain of sexuality" 😂

i do like bl. maybe

this mysophobia is a hoax. the fl just mixed the "tea cup" with a spoon with her bare hands, hoaxxxxxxxxxxxx
TF HE JUST TOUCHED HIS FACE... mysophobia is a hoax

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, A Parody Scans are honestly really good at a lot of things but their translations themselves sometimes feel off
Flame Scans' "specialty", if you can call it that, is Shounen-based action Manhwa, not so much with everything else
But illiterate bitches™ seem to actually specialize with (and genuinely love) political, text-heavy Villainess Reincarnation types, so they've got the genre-savvy nuances down to a science lol

Users who are viewing this thread