The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Power Uploader
@nobile, in this chain of time, Rezef no longer considers her a doll. He became addicted (???) to her. And anyway, he's very crazy/nuts. And she doesn't like him. Now he is more like a doll in her hands. (These aren't spoilers, just my thoughts). So let's hope that now death awaits him. Or at least he will receive some kind of punishment.

I get that they don't want the cliche route but why is the FL making things complicated for her. Like she read the novel, she knows what happens.
Couldn't she just marry the Duke herself but more like contractual? The usual I know, but its more simpler than all this she's doing

Power Uploader
@nobile, stop, I was talking about her brother from the beginning, not her dad. Hahaha. I made a mistake myself a little. He's (brother) a prince now, not an emperor. Dad... no, it seems like (???)
P.S. In the beginning it was said that he was the emperor. But now there is a different time chain. And he is still a prince.

Fed-Kun's army
@_Captain_America_or_CAP ah yes, that makes sense... Sorry it was around 5AM for me when I was responding and I hadn't slept much at the time, so I didn't consider the obvious that you were referring to the future Emperor.
I just noticed you actually used his name too. My comprehension skills at the time were quite lacking 😅

And I agree, other than softening up a bit after her change, he hasn't done anything endearing that has won me over at all. I might have been more partial to him if he had become a better brother to her, but a things are going he seems to be taking a bit of a yandere route maybe. He has grown nothing, he just changed his manipulation tactic.

Power Uploader
@nobile, I think Rezef is alone. He lacks care and love. He tries to survive and uses people for this. So he became a insensitive emperor who was able to kill his sister. But in this timeline/time chain, Kayena "praises" him, "cares." His opinion changed and he, as you rightly noted, became a yandere. He wants to grab "his angel". She is the one who "cares" about him. But only we (the readers) understand that it's not a care.

P.S. I understand you. It's hard to think at a time like this.

Contributor
I deeply appreciate that for once it's not, "Ah, first I shall leverage my power to get revenge on the maids who wronged me in petty ways, muahahaha!" but instead, "Yeah, this place is abusive as hell and turns people into monsters, you should get out if you can, too, you poor miserable fools".

This is a nice development. I mean, anyone could be furious at Lydia's foolish act, but she actually wish for her to avoid the bad ending. Maybe she saw her own past in her? Being played around and taken advantage of by the one they loved the most.

I've never seen this approach from other villainess. I now expected more from this story 😄

B9lR9Du.png

this specific art right here looks so cute uwu
she cute af if only she doesn't act so villainous.

the prince is described as "kind, soft, and handsome appearance with honey-like voice" perfect for bl tbh

Users who are viewing this thread