The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

oh my goodness!! thank you for the quick uploads! please take care and don't push yourselves too hard! We love these updates but not at the loss of your health! <3

Oh? Is she actually believing that she can make her brother become a better person? That's... pretty incredible. Like, she knows about how her brother will betray and have her killed, how he used her and all, but still sympathizes with how he is a kid that still yearns for affection.

Honestly, I actually like her even more because of that. She's not a doormat that will let someone walk all over her, so if her brother does try to turn on her, she will likely kill him, as she's gained much strength and fortitude over her isekai, but she still believes in the possible chance to save her brother even now.

Double-page supporter
I feel like Rezef's definitely gonna become a siscon. I just feel it in my bones.

i think if she continues to support her brother, he will eventually become a big ole siscon lmao 😭 if that's what it takes to live, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

im falling for the brother T.T ... he is just adorable ... sigh he had to be the brother lol

Aggregator gang
I get you're in a hurry but some of the translation is getting sloppy, or at least it feels like you're mixing up speech/thought bubbles

Fpk

WTF?! Why are manhwa's like this? Too much "unwanted" skinship between siblings? Why the hell are they promoting romance between step-siblings?!
It's getting dirty like real history.
I'mma drop this shit if it continues. Just here for the artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread