The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

yallll cue those tiktok vids that go "what's wrong with me" BUT THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME

anyway the art continues to be STUNNING!! the one panel with cayena's eye??? i hope they'll be releasing this as a physical manhwa with a couple of other goods (like death is the only ending for the villainess) because i'll be looking out for it!

love watching cayena orchestrate all the subsequent events!! thank you again for the translations!

@Villainess_Aexy That first spoiler was the best I've read all day haha. I was really hoping that Rezef would soften as time passes by and end up caring for her as his sister than a puppet.

Thanks for the translation!!!! 💕
Btw, the art so far is really gorgeous and I love this sm 🥰

Even though I don’t really like how the FL brother killed her in the pervious life, I still feel bad for him, he just lacks attention and love and since the FL wants to take care of him, I hope he grow to be a better person ☺️

How is it that basically all the characters have remained human and sympathetic? I love it!

Aaa i keep on calling him Zeref instead of Rezef 😩😳 but anyways thank you for the fast updates!!!!!

I don't know, sometimes her brother is so cute, sometimes annoying, sometimes he just so cringe 😅. But i like him😅

Lol she’s taming her little brother 😂 she’s not the first older sister who thought this strategy lolol

@Villainess_Aexy so basically she will be The Queen 😏

Ok but... she do be slaying in those dresses. (Thx to the artist looking at the art looks like they put a lot of effort)

Dex-chan lover
Please let there be incest. Please let there be incest. Please let there be incest.

It's so heart-warming seeing Cayenna trying to connect and fix Rezef behaviour
, but this also makes it all even more sad for her when she realises that her brother is beyond redemption...

While reading the novel I always pictured Rezef with a somewhat dark coloured hair, I knew he was blond too, but I just had this image in my mind. I must be crazy XD

Users who are viewing this thread