The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

gosh I love the princess xD she's so cool

thank you so much for your translation, don't get me wrong I thankful for the other group to translate, too
but I have the feeling your translation @romee make more sense, so thank you very much

the last lines made more sense THANK YOUU! i unfortunately was impatient and read spoilers about Rezef
and now i'm fucking SAD

@heran
he does love his sister and their relationship was not incestuous at all but he did something (spoilers aren't clear on what he did) that made her mad and he was apparently sent off to either the south or north far from the empire i think. on a special chapter it was mentioned they only have been exchanging letters

Aggregator gang
IMG-20210211-184959.jpg

Those are such inefficient scissors...

I feel like some parts got cut of? oh well i like this translation more im gonna look forward to the next chapters

idk how to describe it but your translations are so fluid??? the flow is very nice and the sentences easy to understand too. the pages are cleaned very well, its superb work. im sad your version didnt gain as much appreciation as it deserved. im simping

'if i look after this child with a warm heart he'll change' girl do not go around wanting to change violent men aksjfhaks

I'm actually really excited how this will progress since she's now slowsltyinglt but surely tying a leash on her brother.

I really prefer your translation. Please don't drop this. Your translations can really get the nuance of the story and it's much easier to read.

Thank you for translating this! I prefer this translation as I understand what's actually happening and it makes sense. <3

Users who are viewing this thread