The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

This translation is actually the best. Not one awkward translation. Thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
yoooo no cap i actually prefer ur translations better do continue 🙏🙏 the tls make much more sense and actually fit into the context

@Moth right 😭😭 words make a much bigger impact and show better tone

I'm hoping they'll blossom into actual, unconditional filial love one day, but for now I guess we'll just have to watch them attempt to use each other.

That princess carry was weird AF tho, I don't appreciate the incestuous vibes despite them looking good together 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@yannickq I had to look up spoilers to ease my mind on it...
while the prince does get creepy about it, she remains seeing him only as a brother

Thanks!
I really love the artist style but man do they love making everything flowery lol

omg this art,,,,, i can't stop screenshotting her face

also, this group's trans is so well done! thanks so much <33

I like the art a lot but the story itself is abit... it would be a legend if the fl decided to ascend the throne herself. Her brother is a future tyrant throwing tantrum while facing problems instead of solving it. He also kill people who are loyal to him and uses people as marionette, I can't see how someone like him can be a wise king. He is not even smart. The female lead in her previous life was an OL that would use everything for success and yet now she is like I am gonna tame my bro? Characters sees the slightest change and be like omg she has changed I am gonna see her in different light now she so smart she is brilliant she is gorgeous (yes this girl is damnn gorgeous) is kinda weird as well.
LOVE THE TRANSLATION THANK YOU!

aaa why am I like this.. is it the gorgeous princess or the prince or the drama
(⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like the brother is getting a redemption arc way too early, considering he's the one that killed her and all

Users who are viewing this thread