The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

The way this just sneaked in at the last second I finished the last chapter... THE CLUTCH!
Thanks for the translation! :D

Thank you so much!! I’m literally staying up to see if there’s more to the mass upload!

Not @ me obsessively rechecking my follows on mangadex just to see if there’s more updates HAHAHA Thank you for all your hard work APS Staff!!!

Goodness such fast uploads!! I feel spoiled

The FL is honestly such a good manipulator. It's very gratifying to see how the Prince is literally starting to melt in her presence. She's finally acting like the elder sister she was supposed to be.

wait i might actually like the brother now😭 he's kinda sweet in his own way

This Tyrant is too cute this must be illegal I—

Anyway, his personality problem was actually because of the father smh

Remember when I said I just wanna cuddle with Rezef? Yeah that feeling multiplied by 9000 lmao 🤣 😆 thank you all so much for uploading!!! Y'all are amazing

bruh, if i knew that chapter 9 was going to be released today, i wouldn't have spent my last cache in kakaopage😭 anyways, thank you for the update STAFFS!

Is chilling how she's using his lack of affection to wrap him around her finger so easily; considering how she was a fool in the past as well, the King really screwed up raising the heirs to the throne....

Ah I’m scared from this development. Is the prince growing into a sister obsessed person?This is much more than a simple sis-con, I can see him holding her captive in some room to prevent her marriage. I don’t see how the MC thinks she’s putting him back on track to be a normal person...

Users who are viewing this thread