The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Ok the FL is pretty smart, she is keeping him under control and pretty much manipulating him,

Rezef why you look so innocent in that last panel why can't there be redemption for him 😭

Is the ML her half brother or what? 👁️👄👁️
The only chemistry I see is between them

while reading the novel I never expected zenon will be this cutie with glasses! geeezzz, now it's hard to completely hate himmmmmmmmm! I am weak towards megane ikemen LOL

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one who wants the incest route? like man, our young prince only wants affection and love.

Also thanks for the update.

Rezef actually just a kid. I feel bad now for hating him earlier. His acts probably because his parent :( I really like the character development. It's really cute

nice move my lady... such a great tactics i can't get myself to be more amaze by your act until now *clap clap clap*

Dex-chan lover
im guessing she's doing this to get the maids' loyalty? cause they're going to be scared of the prince and start to respect the princess? idk anyways i like the sibling love in this one

PLEASE BE PLATONIC, LOVE DOESN'T HAVE TO GO TO THE INCEST ROUTE.
Please show signs that it's only platonic (kill him if it does not)

My incest tolerance is at its peak at 1st cousins (urrrrggghhhhh reaction)

I'd never really realized that these future dukes, duchess, prince princesses etc are all thrown into this world of politics since they were kids. I'm glad that I'm not born as one lol

Users who are viewing this thread