The Villainess Is a Marionette

Oh I absolutely adored the writing of this novel! I absolutely adored Cayena particularly, and in all honesty I'm more excited for her than the romance haha. I hope the webtoon will do a good job translating the novel!

@Ottomation i dont see the problem. this might just be me but a lot of the time instead of referring to the ratings its better to read the comments or check out a few chapters to judge the manhua for myself.
(i'm assuming that the problem u see lies with how the ratings might not be accurate.)

The blue star is Bayesian rating, which tries to derive an accurate number based on evidence. Various users will rate their score from 1 - 10, and Bayesian rating aims to have that predicted outcome with a high confidence (99%). The more people that rate this manhwa, the more accurate the Bayesian rating would be.

The title Beware of the Villainess! is a good example where Bayesian predicts the manhwa's user score to be 9.25, and the mean (AKA average) rating is 9.26.
@tn1aderp thank you for the explanation
4xi3hi.jpg

Omg! I just fell in love with the art
I have the feeling that this is going to be an awesome webtoon ;)

Double-page supporter
wow
the timing is soooo perfect... right after the novel to got dropped by woopread.....
might as well read the webtoon yass cayena our empress go gurl

@bagofsaltysalt Please tell me that you're not writing about that blue star and black star with numbers beside each other. Both of these scores are derived from mangadex users, but they are calculated differently using different sets of formulas, and it has nothing to do with kakaopage.

The blue star is Bayesian rating, which tries to derive an accurate number based on evidence. Various users will rate their score from 1 - 10, and Bayesian rating aims to have that predicted outcome with a high confidence (99%). The more people that rate this manhwa, the more accurate the Bayesian rating would be.

The title Beware of the Villainess! is a good example where Bayesian predicts the manhwa's user score to be 9.25, and the mean (AKA average) rating is 9.26.

I remember reading the novel a while back and liking the story! Looks like it time to pick both the novel and the manhwa (back) up

Cayena sisterly love towards Rezef is no joke. Despite what he has done towards Cayena, she still want to guide her brother to the right path

Users who are viewing this thread