The Villainess Is a Marionette

Okay now that we're past 20 chaps I really need to say it : I need more plot, less flowers/jewels/freaking lace. Please.
Like seriously, I cannot remember the names of the characters because of how in your face the art is. I get it the artist is very talented, but there's time place and place for the instagram tea parties and every single frame is not it. Like for the cover, or a VERY IMPORTANT moment ya know. But because every frame is " lookie my new pageant dress" my eyes are getting tired.

If you care about art, here you go. If you're just in it for the story, go find something else.

idk ppl are getting mad over the story which I can see why since everyone is entitled to theyre own opinions. But guys remember this is just a manhwa! and not as bad as other oneś ive seen on here. obv these types of storys aren´t going to have the most perfect plot but this one is decent. And yea I agree that I literally dont know why sheś making all these decisions but they seem smart on her part bcs its better than having no power at all and espeicelly now that sheś starting to be seen as sum else other than sum dumb blonde thats only usefull bcs of her naive personality and pretty face. and she pretty smart for a fl in this story. Lots of fls/villainess go around fan-girling and literally doing absouletly nothing other than changing theyre personalitys which not all but some on here :/ But ofc this story still has its cons like why is she doing all these decisions? and doesnt rlly adress things. Obviously its not the most perfect plot but its decent and I didnt notice it was ¨basic¨ until ppl adressed it but this is just my opinion I´d Give it a 7/10 :_) edit- also one more thing lolz
I dont like how they justify the brothers past actions and current actions and heś creepy. on my part she should have had him suffer before considering his apology or change of heart especially since he killed her in her past life and was abt to in this life which like if she wouldnt have changed he would have done it. He still thinks of her as his ¨doll¨ which like ew wtf. They just brush it off as a the ¨past¨ and excuse his actions bcs of his backstory. In reality He´s just some creepy dude and shitty brother. Obv its gonna take a lot for me to get used to him- oh and the fact that sheś considering making her brother someone who was a trashy tyrant and makes wreckless desicions the emperor just for her own sake is just stupid on the fls part considering how he acts in this life and her past. Like she should have used the oppurtunity to make herself the empress or someone more qualified yk :/

@Loulou13
But because every frame is " lookie my new pageant dress" my eyes are getting tired.
Ooff, this is what keeps thinking in the back of my head. 😂 Whether people realize it or not, actually this applies to all isekai manhwa and those related to royal stories. They exhibit a lot lots of elegance frills, dresses (although there exist some are moderately presented). I love pretty art, but I also need comfort by enjoying both aspects (the other one is the ability to make full use of paneling in the story). Over time I see this (as if) as a duel to determine which art is the best between artist and this is common and "must" exist in their webtoon.

her dresses are so pretty and I must say, there's something about the way the author draws each character that just makes them really lovely to look at

im only reading this because duke black hair is hot (though his design is generic) and crown prince is a decent eye candy lmao

honestly majority of us here knows that the story and the characters are really not good, like the flow is weird and all over the place

so just read for the art and the vibes

I love how half of the readers are like omg her dresses are ✨ perfection ✨then theres the other half like ugh the art is to much.

Guys just be thankful it’s not stick figures😊 let the artist flex her/his skills

Gotta say, this is the only time i actually find the fl to be beautiful, Like, yes, she looks gorgeous and not cause the story tells you she is, bit because she really looks the part.
The storytelling is quite bad tho, tolerable.

Okay, so I just want to confirm something. I reread the chapters just to make sure I understanding correctly.
So this is the fls third life, right? First it was in a world outside this novel she’s in. The second was the life as the princess, in how it happened in the novel. And third, is this one, in which she’s brought back in time with memories of her first and second life. I’m understanding this correctly, right? She’s in a similar situation to Iris (you won’t understand what I meant, if you didn’t read, Iris - Lady With A Smartphone). It’s either that, or she’s feeling the emotions of the princess from before the whole time travel ordeal.

Users who are viewing this thread