The Villainess Is a Marionette

The art is gorgeous, the dress and shoes are so beautifully designed. I’m obsessed with the art

Just decided to pick this up and you know what the first thing I see is? The cliche MAID SLAP SCENE. The scene was so beautiful it could sever the heavens, split the foundation of Gaia and even enlighten the primordial beings. The maid slap scene transcends all life and it is the most CRUCIAL of all villainess mangas. If it doesn’t have the maid slap scene, is it really villainess?

@Hernandezamy1995 I could be wrong but I understood it a bit differently ?
I thought her first life was the original timeline of this story where she was killed, and in her second life she was a normal person in this world who read the novel that basically described her first life but from either a third persons perspective or the protag's POV. and this is her third life where she rememberers both previous lives of hers, meaning she knows about what's going on with the people around her (bc of 2nd life, reading the novel) and she also knows how to navigate her own situation due to her experiences and memories from her 1st life.

This webtoon is giving me major GoT vibes and has one of the most interesting fight for the throne plot. The detail, especially on the clothes is stunning. Truly.

@littlekoo so she’s in a more
Athy (Who Made Me A Princess) situation
. That would also make sense. She’s one of those characters who’s lucky to have two other sets of memories.

As much as i love Raphael, i gotta admit that manhwa version makes him bland and boring. Saw many comments saying he looks like copy paste. As you can see, Rezef is more popular than him and many readers ship him to Cayena (yah, as siblings, they really have an intimate scenes and interactions but still, im little annoyed coz i can't accept and easily let go of the things he did to his sister) .
why manhwa made Raph dirty lol. He's much more interesting in the novel coz we can see his thoughts.

Some parts in the novel are missing here too.

But oh well, this is just the start of the manhwa and we're still not in the middle of the story so... 🤷 just waiting for his rendezvous scenes with Cayena. 😉

Are 2 scanlations groups doing translating this? 😅
FLAME SCAN vs. illiterate bit*hes

Hope there isn't gonna be drama between them :)

We don’t need three groups to translate this lol.
and wow I can’t believe she had three lives to fix her mistakes.

wihdwihduawhuadwud i love the way she is drawn to always kind of look down on people heck yes your majesty step on me

you can read trans from either group or both of them. Theres no need to be rude in the first place

plot good art beautiful ml kinda boring...but wtv i don't have crazy expectations for villainess manhwas so it met my standards

Dex-chan lover
Another day, another villainess story for me....this genre is probably my guilty pleasure now

Users who are viewing this thread