The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

Okay so that last part with the two floating evil looking people made me think of team Rocket from Pokemon😂😂

Even though this story is really cheesy. I'm still enjoying the read. Thanks for the update. Definitely want to read more

Woaaaah, blessings of the forest fairies ??? Yeeesssss !!!! 😍😍😍
Do your best Tiara, it must be hard but you can do it !! I really hope for her to be happy, also those fairies are cute haha and thanks a lot for your scanlations, we appreciate it !!

Niiiiiiiiice an update !! Thank you very much cant wait for more *-*

If I were Tiara rose I'd end up being a monk from all the stress LMAO

How did Tiararose change the path of the game if Prince Aquasteed fell in love with her before she got the memories of her past life??

Before I read this new chapter, I just gotta say thats damn amazing, I legit popped on to the site with the weird thought in my head that I was wanting the next chapter of this, and RIGHT THERE ITS LITERALLY HERE WHAT IS THIS BEAUTIFUL TIMING?!?!?

OMG, Tiara is super duper cuuteee O(≧▽≦)O
The girl in me screaming like crazy! Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much to the scanlations team for taking the effort. Keep up the good work and stay healthy.

Double-page supporter
Ehh, to be honest this is one of the weakest villainess stories I've read. Tiararose is too passive and too dependent on Aquasteed.

I prefer girls like Scarlet, Yulia, or even Bakarina.

I gotta put this on hold for now, can someone tell me what chapter the whole jealous arc ends?

Aggregator gang
OMG. this has to be the sappiest thing i have read in my life.
The main characters just keep kissing and hugging each other in every damn panel they are together. It was okay in the first few chapters I guess but this "over-affectionate" thing gets really weird and cringey after a while.
Who knows, maybe it's my quarantined, jealous ass speaking. for real tho. this quarantine shit is testing my sanity.
This has gone to such a point that this over-affectionate, touchy-feely thing becomes the only focus of the plot, and the only thing of relevance happening in the entire damn chapter. And even after all that touchyness, the fmc has zero confidence whatsoever which, surprise, surprise, leads the mmc to resort to even more touching and kissing just to console her.

Dex-chan lover
Tipycal story where the author don't want to end it but made it progress too fast and made the MC too good.
Now the poor girl became a nervous paranoid wreck and fear that the game world will do everything to direct itself on the story plot when she already have solid proof of the original fate not being set on stone from having avoided her death flags and sent the dumbass original heroine in prison.

thank youuuuu

this manga is my fav seeing an update for it make me happy

annnd finally she met him😤 i was waiting for this meeting

cant wait for the next chapter🤩

Users who are viewing this thread