The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

Most of everyone's recent comments are the reason why I stopped reading the light novel in the first place. Made me want to smack her. While yes, fear can be a very huge factor, especially with anxiety, the author implied that Tiara is strong and confident, often keeping her problems and worries to herself. The first few chapters were good, and I kept hoping for Tiara's character development in the damn light novel, but I suppose we can't get everything we want.

In short; this will be a good read for those who really love fluff and MC/ML interactions that are sweet, and for those who can tolerate the MC's personality. To be honest, I'd really love her as a person; she's kind, sweet and sincere. She just needs to have more confidence in herself.

Fed-Kun's army
Things are going to be more dramatic in the future chapters I think.
Chapter 21 is when Aqua confronts the Fairy King and fights him. Then Tiara butts in and is swept away and Aqua jumps after her. They even have a loveydovey conversation and kiss as they fall.
It's so dramatic it made me laugh. 😂

omg, I'm glad someone else in the comments said something about the names sounding like My Little Pony too. Tiararose, Marineforest, Heartknight, Aquasteed, Fluttershy, DiamondTiara, Twilightsparkle, Shiningarmor...

Everyone's complaining about the MC but honestly I love the fluff and melodrama gimme dumb angst and romantic proclamations in the second chapter I'm done being left on a cliffhanger 50+ chapters in with two leads who've still yet to even really acknowledge each other

Yeah, she's not confident but there's a good reason for her not to be, given that this exactly matches the situation she just left. Plus there are a lot of these stories with hypercompetent perfect MC's so a bit of variety is nice

Group Leader
I agree the wishiwashiness is unpleasant. More frustrating for me is the bait and switch genres - I loved the first chapter, with the tables turning, the power fantasy, the intelligence MC showed. The true male lead intro was hot and deserved. It's a great chapter and the exact kind of thing I love reading.
...And then the rest of the manga is an incredibly gooey sugary sweet romance. The MC is no longer confident and needs constant validation from her man, who clearly has no interest in anyone but her. There's bits and pieces of the exciting drama we jumped into at the start, but we never stray from the romance for long.
I don't begrudge people who enjoy syrupy, mutually adoring love stories, but 1) it's not for me and 2) that's not what was advertised at the start.

I give up, the MC gave me migraines but the names are just. No. Tiararose... Okay not too bad... Hartknight... I- barely passing. But Aquasteed. Just no. Who on Earth would name their child water horse??? Not to mention the CG name, boy in bright waters or something. Jesus Christ.

It's funny that everyone has a problem with the MC being fearful and anxious about the ML. She literally was just left by her fiance just like in the game... Then her new guy keeps being friendly with the fish girl just like the game.

She has every reason to feel the way she does. Half the people complaining would be crazy jealous in this situation. 🙄🙄🙄

This is so good!!! I loved it and couldn't stop reading it. It is so refreshing to have an mc that actually reacts the way a human being would in her position. Yeah a lot of people are complaining about her mental attitude towards everything, and that's fine for them, but honestly shes reacting in a way anyone else would. Even though she knows that her fiance loves her and doesn't look at anyone else she still has the anxiety that the happiness she has will be taken away. The way she's handling everything is realistic in my opinion and is breathe of fresh air from the MCs that are too confident when sometimes they shouldn't be or do outrageous things that they are immediately forgiven for. Please keep up the scanlations. Thank you so much :) If this ever gets released in the US I'm purchasing this immediately.

Somehow, I symphatize with the comments here, especially with the names lol... but I also get where the MC is coming from. Even though the MC is kind and sincere, knowing that she’s still regarded as the villain in the game (and not knowing the sequel where she’s supposed to be right now), there’s still a lingering anxiety that everything might follow the route of the game and ML be taken away from her by the heroine. It would be very natural for her to act that way.

Read the LN, and I still can't get over the names. I told my friend and everytime I tease him he screams Aquasteed at me. Who tf names their child Aquasteed. I just can't, its so bad.

Okay, the first arc was really nice, but I'm having some trouble enjoying the second one.
I can understand Tiara's anxiety, but the constant back and forth between her being afraid and Aqua showing his love for her is starting to get tiring. Especially since the 2nd game's protagonist doesn't seem to be someone from our world, but instead just a sweet girl that genuinely seems to like Tiara (I honestly thought she would attempt to drown her, back in that one bubble scene but no). I feel like she kind of lost the backbone she had during the first arc. Also, I'm kind of disappointed that the plot kind of disappeared. There are no real stakes anymore.
Unlike what many people seem to believe, the anxious female MC is just as common as the OP female MC.

Decided to make an account to make a comment after reading a lot of the comments on this manga.

For those of you who are curious about what the upcoming chapters will be like, I highly recommend reading the novel. Especially if you like Tiara.

I say this because
she becomes really toxic later and well, she becomes your typical Shoujo MC who can't do anything for herself and is literally given things by the plot. So you'll get to see that her anxiety isn't just a normal thing to experience. I don't recommend this for those already fed up with how she is in the manga. Because trust me, you'll want to bang your head against a wall, but the translations pretty good.

@Malkve Ikr lmao, i had to drop the novel bcs i couldnt stand it. Only reading the manga to see what the wood spirit king guy looks like

So, without a heroine to hate it devolves into the usual NTR scenario of your average shoujo. Cute.
It's now when I realize again how good Bakarina is.

It's frustrating how the prince makes MC insecure because reasons and lack of proper communication. He could just explain he has to treat the other girl nicely, but nooo. And the MC is no better, worrying pitifully because of petty things .

The first arc was really cute though. Maybe I'll drop this later.

This is petty but I rolled my eyes. Of course the forest fairies are the most elusive rare ones. Of course they are. They could have been the second but of course our flowercrown mc must have the rarest ones, not the second-rarest or whatever. And somehow the manga tries to dress it up as misfortunate lmao. Oh yeah, how troublesome to have another asset to the kingdom. Shes otherwise a perfect sleeping beauty whos waiting for her prince.

Users who are viewing this thread