The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

I think we should all just accept this story for what it is and love Tiara with all our hearts. Simple 😄

The heroine deviated too much- thebpriginal plot placed her as mature, responsible, and placing the needs of the kingdom first, but there are no actual examples of her behaving in a more staid mature manner. Its just bubbly shoujo with one dimensional heroines and villainesses. Boring. Contrast this with a story like Remarried Empress, similar concept, much better execution.

The story is cute and all but fuck I've come to hate Tiara. She's literally worse than a damsel in distress. Get the fuck up and do something jfc, you're a grown woman not a baby, don't let these sexist dumbasses do shit like this

@Buttsbuttsbuttsbutts that's how she was supposed to be portrayed? Yikes, this mangaka really did her dirty then. And a shame too, that would've been much more interesting to read.

This is what it’s like to have that one shared friend with someone you don’t exactly get along with. You get along because of the shared friend.

This story is all old school shoujo fantasy tropes put into the new 'transmigration into otome game' genre
^^^
this. totally.

i was trying to put my finger on what bored me so thoroughly about this series, aside from the fact that the main conflict is resolved in like, the first 2 chapters

i was hoping for something else interesting to happen but no, FMC is here to read a book in the garden & look regal while every single man that comes into contact with her makes the face we all know and love: generic_handsome_charmed_shoujo_man_face_surrounded_by_flowers_1.png

I liked it so much this far and i wish i could read the next chapter soon. This is really suit my taste~~

I hope the next chapter come soon....

SHIT SHIT SHIT !! I don't really know who I should ship her with TT

They both have this kind of feeling that shit would happen if you end up with one of them. AHH I DONT KNOWWWW

For Aqua he has a very charming personality and makes it easy for Tiara to get jealous whenever he interacts with another female that's a similar age and has no relationships what so ever. Don't get me wrong, I know Aqua has no intention of having anyone as a secret lover or mistress hiding away from the public but it's just so annoying that she has to get mad every time he chats with princess sea girl thing.. uh-

AND then for Keith, with Tiara acting like a child that can't really act mature at all most of the time, I feel like it's easy for Keith to be able to get tired of her and find another lover, no? I'd too get tired of her kiddy personality tbh.

I don't know, just thoughts. Replies of this matter are much appreciated for I need to be on a side of whom to choose TT

God, Akari was so annoying. I have never included someone so quickly in my hate list.

I'll give this manga a shot. But I'll probably be here because of the Aqua 👻

So in the otome game,
they have spring-loaded ear piercers, but no other modern technology?

Yes, this is the relationship we want, tiara being confident and prince aqua supporting her.

Idc who she ends up with since they both decent...Her character is alright, enough for me to continue to read eh

I liked the main FL, but lately she's been getting on my nerves. :v
Ok, so I still like her, but still...

I don't like the fact that it might have a reverse harem ending. -__-

Users who are viewing this thread