The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

The story is killing my brain cells, will get even worse later. How the author could make an annoying and shameless character to have that kind of development is beyond me. Such a retarded idea.

@Sephora I guess you could argue that it was a bad game (like The Reincarnated Princess Strikes Down Flags Today as Well) to begin with and so the world is also bad? 🤷‍♀️

The logic is pretty stupid to be fair, if she's not really a villainess in the game then what's a point? I mean, she did nothing wrong and get fucked up by the heroine so basically, from the player perspective, you play as a fucking vixen who's ruined the innocent duke's daughter life and stole her fiance, what a cool game.

Contributor
Okay so, I like everything so far... except for the new love interest. What the hell? His sense of decorum is even worse than her ex-fiancee's?
You don't propose to someone literally forty seconds after their fiancee breaks off the engagement, in front of the same crowd... just, no. That's the most bloody insensitive... o.o;;

Agreed. It was a bit too sudden. However, offering her a place to live in his land... or even his castle, wouldn't hurt (she was essentially exiled by the country).

Dex-chan lover
welp, another dumb bitch with no shame....it seems this kinda manga have two reicarnators huh?

Anybody knows of any COMPLETED isekai otome romance manga? There are so many new ones springing up that are identical to each other. I am getting mixed up. I don't even know if I like the genre. I want a completed one so I have a chance to follow the plot and differentiate it from others like it; since it would have an ending and all. If doesn't have to be completed. Just something with more chapters than 15 short filler ones.

Double-page supporter
@Pokari
ah common
he just did it on impulse because he doesn't know when he'll get another chance....

@Pokari
To be fair, the way the other prince broke off the engagement in public with such weak arguments left a really sour taste. She wasn't just rejected despite being groomed to be the queen, she was banished, in favor of some random girl who was obviously lying about her bullying.

If the event happened in more civil terms, say with the prince apologizing and saying he has now someone else, then your argument would be valid. But he tried to humilliate in public the girl the other dude liked, despite her being the daughter of the king's right hand man. It was the perfect moment to steal her away. His kingdom is bigger, everyone would benefit from the alliance and the scorned girl would be happy, especially after such treatment.

Judging from chapter 3. Prince Aqua was supposed to save Akrai, which is the actual sequel that MC didn't know of, yet.

@RubyG8396 i don't know any completed one but i'm sure koushaku reijou no tashinami and bakarina is one of the first of otome game genre, i think both have more than 15 chapters.

Contributor
@Isekaijin:

I respectfully disagree. While the merits of swooping in after someone has been rejected can certainly be argued for-or-against in the abstract, the speed and eagerness with which he did so struck me as both self-centered and tone-deaf (we know that she knew this turn of events was coming and had at least partially had time to process it, he doesn't) and indeed, considering the scale of the possible consequences, incidentally also quite irresponsible and dangerous.

...I mean, I assume they will both enjoy themselves regardless and have a shoujo happy after-ending (and indeed the protagonist is also jumping on the bandwagon with hilarious gusto so I expect this is all just the fault of kinda shoddy, self-indulgent writing), and this isn't the sort of protagonist misbehavior that ruins a series for me—but I'm still judging this guy heavily.

Contributor
...I have to say the romance dialogue in this as of ch. 3 is striking me as so ham-fisted and terrible that I'm actually laughing as I read it, and I'm someone who normally reads run-of-the-mill cliché shoujo manga unironically.

(If I've upset anyone who felt it was deep and moving, my apologies. Opinions are subjective and all).

as a man that plays alot of Otome games.. in my free time..... yes you read that quite well and im proud of it... i must say.... that i FUCKING LOVE THIS AAAAAAAWWWWYEAAAAH!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Man, With all of these villainess stories. You'de think there would be one about some chick reincarnating as the villainess but she goes after the heroine or all the male love interest are boys and like her.
I know there is a Web Novel online about someone becoming the Heroine and chasing after the villainess.

Users who are viewing this thread