The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

I wonder if there was a game where in the sequel you get to play as the villainess?

ih, this reminds me of the more generic cookie cutter harem isekais out there but for the ladies. Pretty much identical to the dozens of other reincarnated as the otome villainess mangas out there but with less substance and more fluff.
It's trash, but it's a trash bag filled with candy wrappers so there's nothing bad or gross about it... sanitary, smells good, and has a bunch of left over sugar that you could safely eat... but eating it out of a trash bag still makes me feel kinda embarrassed so I think I'll drop this and stick to the more substantial and original mangas like 'Survive as the Hero's Wife', 'The Banished Villainess! Living the Leisurely Life of a Nun Making Revolutionary Church Food', and 'Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku'

hmmm looks like two person reincarnated into this world. One as the main character and the other I guess support/villain?

Say are there any otome-game reincarnation stories where the girl get's reincarnated as the heroine and treats the world as a game before realising that she's actually talking with real people? You know, one with a stupid lead like Akari that get's less stupid over time and shows some sort of character development? Preferably before whatever Villainess there is get's punished?

This manga is not horrendous, the art s nice, but there is this thing that seems to fail in a lot of this otome theme works, is that those otome games suck, is like the authors never played an otome game in their lives, and just use as reference whatever was in other works.
I have only read three works in which Mc acknowledges that the game itself sucked, which is at least some selfawareness, but the rest, as well as this just fail to represent an otome game, and very few can do it properly.

Yeah it's one cute event after the other 😭
BTW I don't recall reading the sky and stars part in the novel 😅
I just can't wait to see the forest king I totally forgot the names since it's been about a year since I last read the novel

Took 5 chapters for me to realized that I'm not the target audience for this story

OSC

On one hand this is terribly cliche and i literally cannot handle any of the names. I mean, Tiararose ffs. On the other hand, it's adorable. So i guess I'm reading it ahaha

Fed-Kun's army
@Squildo Same, just realized this story so far has no significant driving conflict and is going to be an all-round pretty dry and generic romance story. Doesn't help either that the major threat (heroine) is childish and comes off as not much of a threat especially considering that the story already established that the OG prince got a rude awakening and isn't petty, evil, or too stupid.

mrf

Everything is fluff! I like the pace, the characters are Cute! and she was Adorable!

Took 5 chapters for me to realized that I'm not the target audience for this story
@Squildo that's was good way of saying "i don't like this story" or something along those lines
make sense, i didn't feel any hatred, towards anyone that like the story.

And there's go the opposite hobnobs....

It's so good, I loved it and had started reading the LN and this is how I got into other vilainess mangas.
Fff- I want updates.

Users who are viewing this thread