The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

So far an ok story, BUT it is falling to the same ol cliches. Nevertheless it has good potential to be something good.

I love the fact that she wont end up with that bitch of a blonde prince !!

Thank you for the translation guys !! Cant wait for the update heheheh

It's a shame, I might have enjoyed the story more if it had not been for the ridiculous character names.

I read the novel but actually reading the manga is making refeel all the emotions again ❤️❤️❤️❤️

If you expecting heavy drama like Risou no Himo Seikatsu or Suijin Hanayome, you won't get that here
This is straight up cutesy romance shoujo manga with little emphasis to the world

Fed-Kun's army
I would have picked some other names, Aquasteed, really... Waterhorse would be much better... :x

Well, its only cutesy fluffi romance at the moment, but sometimes thats nice too, so, well.

I read the novel, and I honestly needed quite a bit of time to get used to the ridiculously long names hahaha but I love it all the same! I reread this series when I want a dose of fluff.

Thanks for translating / uploading!

Reading the last panels of the lastest chapter while listening to Justin Bieber's That Should Be Me is so damn satisfying

Hartknights, Aquasteed, Tiararose, Lapislazuli, Marineforest...

I just... I can't with the names on this manga. The story is trying to be all serious and dramatic but then one of those names pops up and I just lose it every time.

@Poisondilu @FrostedFoxes but think how neat and fantasy these names are when you read them in Japanese with minimal English! HAATONAITSU AKUASUTIDO MARIN-HORITSU RAPARISU-RABURI TIARAROZU

Yeah your probably right random fantasy generator. Com

Thanks for the update. But that thirsty ass B needs to stop seriously. And I'm glad prince Hartknight regrets it. 😤😤😤

Users who are viewing this thread