The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

I have it a solid 8 because I think it's sweet, but not overly so. And i dont hate the heroine yet.

@Adryan475 hey, could u spoil whats going to happen please? This was such a great ending and i think that whats coming next is going to ruin the whole vibe

the few months waiting for chapter 24 also made me decide that it was the ending chapter for me 😁 re-reading it from chapter 1 and deciding it was the ending for me actually left a good taste after the wait

of course ill re-read it again when its finished to get the full experience the author wanted to share 😇

Aggregator gang
Warning: Consider chapter 24 as the end. The story will continue but there will be less and less love stories and more and more actions. Past this point, it starts to feel that the story was stretched out for no good reason (and even to a ridiculous point. At the first glance, it would seem that it's a short story with max 30-40 chapter, but it has now nearly 200 chapters)

Why does it even go on? That was written like it was the end, then they added that last part with the water queen I assume. I will just go ahead and call that the end for me I am not really interested in reading more.

Aggregator gang
@MLad26 It's not ended and it's the problem. I read something like 100 chapters and quit it because it became boring. It started escalating in power for no good reason. The only character coming up that's fun is the second "villainess" (from the second game). Not big spoiler but still
She is also a reincarnator but she is sort of geek. She will be imprisoned in a magic jail for exploring stuff she shouldn't
But the character had nearly no apparition: we have a short sub-arc (not even an complete arc, just a part of it) about her and it was nearly everything (at least to the point I reached)

I don't like Aqua, what he did to Aishira was really fucking insensitive I dont know how that disclosed everything but sure, I dont like the MC either, it was good for the first half but damn, Keith and Tiara's maid were the only ones saving this for me

Emotionally exhausted after reading this. Just let her be happy dammit. (I knowwwww this story is about villainess etc whatever but my goooodd just let her be friggin happy).

I'm done reading.

@Risa this is only a theory and maybe a potential spoiler
I think the Queen of the Sea Fairies was in love with the King of the Forest Fairies. If so it would make sense that the sea fairies hate her. If the Fairy King who rarely blesses and favors humans suddenly has interest in a pretty human girl AND blesses her. But if he didn't pay attention to a Fairy Queen, then its likely (to keep the plot going) they'll use the queen's jealousy as a plot device.
Again this is only a made up theory NOT A CANNON SPOILER

chap24 couldve been a good ending but i guess they have to explore the fact that aishira still doesnt have an end game, the existence of the other fairy king and queen, and the possibility of a new villainess. honestly, im here for the shoujo and i got it. if they were to drag this out even more, i'll just have to check and see if it's good enough to continue or else ill drop it and really consider chap24 as my ending lol

I agree with the other comments,, but also tbh I feel like this could’ve ended the moment the Aqua dude dragged her outta her home country 🧍🏻‍♀️. The plot after got a little bit.. idk... less sturdy?? Like I loved this the moment I started reading this but ever since the ‘sequel’ to the game started, it felt like things were falling out of place. If anything, it was nice to see that
akari n tiara became friends 😌✨ wholesome unexpected twist,, tho akari still has faults
. Chp 24 is where I feel like it should rEally end,, after seeing what happened during the sequel. I love the art & og plot, but I think I’ll have to drop this :/.

Edit: oml apparently it gets worse n has over 200 chapters wHAT lmao bye 😭💥

5/10, story had a good direction very early on but it has just collapsed into nothingness.

@Onyxlion_15 your theory is indeed possible since the loose ends (potential love interests of the prince) been convered and cut... and yeah it really could be...

i also hope the other reincarnated girl have her own love life spotlight... been loving her maturity so far (to the point that i thought the new love triangle is with her, king of ths forest and queen of the seas)

I gave it 6/10 just for the first arc because everything after that is so generic. Of course I don't intend to continue reading after ch.24 because I want to remember this as a dumb enjoyable manga.
If you are ok with a useless MC and a ML with no personality other than loving MC this story is for you.
Keith and Fillyn are the best.

Cute, light-hearted manga. This is for readers who like plain romance. Honestly, it was kind of meh plot and characters but everything's bearable. I still finished it and appreciate the whole ride. THANKS TL TEAM FOR THE HARDWORK!!!

Users who are viewing this thread