The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

i loved the story but the only thing that i wasn't really pleased with is the fact that they fell in love too quickly and there weren't any big tragic events happening. And the romance was kinda basic and cheesy but i honestly dont mind lmao. Anyway, i'll give it a 7.5/10 since it was definitely a good read. Recommended

Story was basic and dialogue was cheesy - It's not super bad but imo it's nothing special. The only complaint I got with this is that the names are so... cliche? Like it feels like author just jammed 2 words that describe each character together (like "Tiara Rose", "Hart Knights" and "Aqua Steed") and of course the heroine has to have a Japanese name that happens to be very irregular in the world they lived in lmfao

This is super basic and honestly I can spend my time better. Super cheesy and cliche. Also, the ML's name is Aquasteed and that just sounds so dumb it takes me out of the story every time. 5/10

I don't know why but I love the story. I know it's just me, but I just kinda like the basic romance this story gives. Nothing to keep the characters from falling in love, and the story just flows. There really isn't any stellar writing or anything like that, it's basic done pretty well in my opinion. If I had one complaint, the names are a little iffy. They are just kinda awkward. Tiararose, Aquasteed, Hartknight, etc. There are not real names man. Aquasteed was probably the best part. It's just sickeningly sweet and I loved it.

Edit. So I just found out there are like a LOT of chapters left in the story. I feel like dragging it out anymore than it already is would just make the story lose a bit of its charm for me. I liked that the story was not anything deep, but if they drag it out, then I don't know about that. Mostly because the characters themselves are not anything deep. It would feel a little forced.

I love this manga , but I feel like it should end here unless the plot is going to be really good 😃

I thought we were finally done but they just had to drag it on by putting that last page. Honestly I expected much more from tiara but she’s always either shedding tears or cowering in fear over the potential storyline. It just doesn’t seem like she learns from experience and that annoys me to no end. I guess the shoujo aspect in all of this or the lack of actual villainess qualities in her is too much for me to handle.

I don't know... But their names are bugging me. It's too cringy. Am I too old to enjoy this? The art is nice, the plot too generic, love development is kinda iffy. I would have wanted a bit more strong FL drive to our MC but she's always too lacking.

I dont like the 2nd arc that much. Prince aqua is so dense & insensitive to tiararose. He neglect her feeling. I dont like that he doesnt tell tiara anything about aishira, like why he keeps aishira by his side. He makes aishira work with him instead of tiara. He put aishira as his top priority by being super nice to her, but actually it’s a mistake. He makes aishira falls in love with him instead & then break her heart.
So ironic. He does that to make sure aishira isnt sad so the sea spirit queen doesnt get mad at the kingdom, but it has the opposite effect. I’m so dissapointed & annoyed at him in this 2nd arc. I’m not sure if i want to read this anymore after ch24. I dont see why this story has to be dragged till ovr 200 chp.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Soppy, cheesy, overly emotional and unstable characters with the maturity of 12-year olds as well as some downright sleazy lines-- I like it!

Entirely unapologetic shoujo romance in a light isekai-otome package that does nothing out of the ordinary but does it well. I do feel it may overstay its welcome if it drags on into a third arc without changing tone. As far as isekai, otome and villainess stories go, it's really nothing to get excited about -- but as a straight up shoujo romance it works just fine.

Also all the names sound like racing horses' stripper aliases or something absurd like that.

This is pretty good!
Yes, the plot is a bit simple and has the typical idiot bad guy characters, but that's what makes it good.
It's a great feel-good and cute otome reincarnation manga that can let you relax and chill out.

this is like stupid cheesy but i love it

if you need something to make you feel good and go awwww this would be it

This manga is ridiculously cheesy. The conflicts pretty much solve themselves because literally everyone is good. Despite that (and several other minor issues I have), it's a cute, lighthearted read.

Dex-chan lover
A word of advice to all those who have come to read this story: Turn off your brain and just enjoy the ride

Users who are viewing this thread