The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
@Lunaion That's why she said she'd hand over the credit and he said he'd keep quiet about the method. The prince is in a difficult position (and even gets murdered in the novel), so he needs achievements to have a chance to fight for the throne. He was sent here in the hopes that either the wyverns would kill him or that he might make a mistake and be humiliated. If it became known that his mission was resolved by her taming the wyverns, making him irrelevant, he'd lose face. And she also doesn't want to attract attention, but to just live quietly out there.

So he will return victorious, with no losses and no further damage from the wyverns, and come up with some justification for how he succeeded so easily. He will omit any involvement from Yveria, thus preventing the royal family from having a reason to gain any interest in her. And she won't contradict his story, because she doesn't want to draw attention. As long as they cooperate, they both come out ahead.

Aggregator gang
Poor wyverns...
Anyway, it's the first time i see a male character in manhwa who doesn't have a pointed chin...

Wow the Wyverns are more forgiving than I thought. Especially after they massacred them and destroyed their eggs

Can we just commend BCK , like dude they keep pumping out chapters for wonderful series it is highly appreciated thank u very much!!

To be honest, I really want a war to break because of the princes so she can solve that shit in 2 sec with Harry (giving him 2 secs of satisfaction) and the Wyverns lmao

YEY WE GOT WYVERNS 😄😄😄

them snuggling to her like being a mother- ugh. sana ol. rip to those victims of harry tho.

Thank you for translating!

Aggregator gang
@Kynnath I am aware about the whole credit plan, but won't the servants or commonfolk spread word of a tamed wyvern being ridden by her?

I love the heroines blunt attitude. "I don't want any attention I just want to be left alone, so I'll give someone else the credit, and the second Prince pissed me off so I sure ain't giving it to him." Iconic. What a legend. This is a protagonist I can get behind.

Users who are viewing this thread