The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Group Leader
I'll take Sir El Loitz any day, he's so adorable omg.

Thank you for the update!

This chapter just so adorable.... 😍
Sir eloz been adorable, Harry was adorable, being jealous n all... N ofc Harry Potter was adorable 😆😆😆
Tq for the hard work 😊

"Harry Potter could do it, why can't you?"

I guess he's not as great of a wizard than he claims.. 😏🤷‍♀️😂🤣

Also, that Sir El.. hmm.. since he hasn't done anything annoying, I won't mind him wondering about for a bit as her knight. 🤷‍♀️ Just sayin'. 😂👌

FL accidentally collected another one into her harem again😂😂

honestly this reminds me
of the villanouis loves but without the misunderstanding 😂😂

I wonder how FL is gonna solve harry's hunger huh

Yveria can have Harry, I'll get the blue-haired Knight. I love him already. Hikhik. Sir El Loitz is a cutie. Hohoho.

@JWChibi from what I've read (the Spanish translations tend to be faster than English ones) he could do that but wouldn't like it.
Demons generally feel disgusted by the smell of a human's soul unless it's their contractor's (for it smells the same as theirs). Can't wait to see everyone's reaction to chapter 21, when our protagonist will offer an even better solution.

Harry biting Yveria skirt while she was talking with Sir El Loitz is totally ADORABLE😂😂😂

AGHH I’m just obsessed with this story, this is my favourite manga yet, I think. It’s just so funny and amazing aghhhhh. THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING IT❤️❤️❤️

This is unexpectedly awesome, super interesting, and hilarious. Thank you for bringing us another awesome story, dear Bored Corona Kids! 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread