The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

What did Harry do?

Also, I kinda wish Harry would turn back into his human form while at the festival 😍

And I'm beginning to wonder if this is RH? I mean, Harry is a lovable guy, then we have the swoonworthy knight and even the first prince is starting to act better. So um, yeah. Then the intelligence guy has jus showed up, mysterious and all. All handsome men.

This means we get to see dwarves before elves, right? Cause dwarves are way more fun than elves going by normal fantasy tropes.

Double-page supporter
hope this will be more like Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku where the villainess actually find good matches for her friends and the capture targets instead of turning it into a reverse harem

Florida girl and doggo step on a nuclear bomb in local market, ikemen threaten each other in middle of street, maid ships harder that a plane carrier.

Normal day overall.

I loved this, but also, a pillar of fire as the obscure cliffhanger, I cant wait to see what's next

nah cause with each chapter with el in it i fall even more in love with him fdxdb. emma's a real one for that tho, setting yve up for a date hehe

Dex-chan lover
Tysm for multiple chapters.
El is cute but I do still think Harry will be endgame.
Is it reverse harem? -checks tags-

Okay I get that the Knight is kinda cute (honestly, he's giving me 2nd male lead syndrome) but I really hate this part about Emma. I would feel uncomfortable af if someone pressured me into going out with anyone like that. She has good intentions but it's overbearing.

Thank you so much for the mass update! 😘 I really liked the character development of sir knight to our MC. Hoping more things to come ehe😍

Users who are viewing this thread