The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@beeqwop
Considering that the orphanage kids could survive a week without fire, it's likely that the cold wasn't really that bad. The only thing bad about the place was that their wood was so dense it couldn't burn, thus why they needed to import firewood. If this is really a super frigid ice-plain, the kids at the orphanage would've likely died from the cold within a few hours even inside the house. They certainly wouldn't have survived the week from the time supply was cut to the time when Yveria brought fire. Even if we consider that they had some spare firewood, it wouldn't have been a lot considering they would have such severe shortage that firewood would've become premium product. Now that Yveria has ordered to spread the fire around, they don't need to worry about the cold anymore.

I want to read the next ooooooneeee xD
Thank you for this chapter :)

I bet, no, I know, she is going to try seduce the "maid" and gather a new fish for her pound.
Meanwhile Harry will be 👀

@BriannaBri spoil me 👉👈

nah cause the first rule should be to never accept things from shady people in alleyways jbbfb. MC pls what if it's a bad ring and you took it without thinking bdfn
thank you for the update y'all!! stay safe

@magidoe I doubt that she would have taken it if the ring wasn't connected to her first life. I mean, as far as she was considered, that part of her life was supposed to be over and done with.

Harry is so cute I just wanna pat his head and hug that bundle of cuteness ty for the chapter

I could also chalk that up to the author not knowing how cold exposure works.

Then there’s also the regular wood used in the pop up stalls. Why use a pricy material there? It’s less of a weird thing in the burghers’ houses; those people have money (though it’s obvious that in both cases these are just premade art assets).

lol I hope she messes with him rather than just revealing that she knows it’s hI'm.

"I woooooould but my feet hurt sooooo much from walking around the festival yesterday. Emma, be a dear and give me a foot massage. 😊" Or maybe, "Emma, there's chores to do first! I feel like going with you today. Here, do these dishes, wash the staircase, etc. I'll be riiiiight here keeping watch you company while you work. 🤗"

haha I love her dynamic with Harry, in human + dog form (but maybe a litttlee more in dog form)

The ring being connected to her becoming Yveria would be cool, reincarnation stories usually never explain how or why they were transported

Users who are viewing this thread