The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

She is so cute honestly. I know everyone is sick of the villainess trope but I still love seeing these"evil" girls get their happiness after changing.

Aggregator gang
What am I supposed to do with them after stuffing them??

wonderful stuff. I so want to see where this goes the novel only made it to ch30 before it got taken down

Aggregator gang
What am I supposed to do with them after stuffing them??

wonderful stuff. I so want to see where this goes the novel only made it to ch30 before it got taken down

Ezk

Yes! Give me all the villainess manga, give me all of it! I love her already

Thank you for the mass update!
There are only 3 chapters, but I love Yveria and Harry already 💜

I will patiently wait for more chapters, after all, Villainess stories are my current favourite, and this mix of comedy with a deeper mystery are a wonderful start!
Hopefully the face slapping of the ex-fiance and the pink haired girl will be epic

haha just three chapters and i already like this villainess :D

but seriously - she's the duke's daughter. a mere baron (barely even a noble, owns no land) is not even allowed to give commands that would go against anyone related tu a ducal house (relatives of the royal family). so... either this is incorrect translation or the author has no idea about nobiloty ranks...

anyway. good beginning, wonder where this is going :D

I don't know if anyone else is getting similar vibes, but she reminds me of reverse harem MC. Maybe it's just the red hair...

Dex-chan lover
Her family may own land but the baron is the governor of the district and controls the resources for survival (firewood). The baron is a more immediate concern to the residents.

Double-page supporter
Everyone's an idiot here and I love them.

Thanks BCK!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread